Wednesday 15 April 2009

mojo monday week 82


where does the day go?? no grankids, no visitors so i thought i would get a lot done... how wrong can you be, shopping and cleaning took over aghhhhhh!!!! my first card for today is the sketch set on the mojo monday challenge. i have had this stamp for ages and i bought it from clarity stamps along with the sentiment stamp. the stamp has been inked up then fusible fibres have been ironed onto it, and i hope you agree it looks really good. ( i saw barbara from clarity demonstrate it and then my friend gill showed me how to do it)the papers are from my goodies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks gorgeous I love it. The stamps are just lush x x

PinksyDoodles said...

What a gorgeous card! The bodice is superb, I've seen this technique demonstrated but never tried it.
Clare x

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the fusable fibres, love it on the corset, makes it look so real. Good job. Lou x

Nicola said...

Ooh so elegant Karen, love that stamp and your lush paper. Never tried fusible fibres myself but this looks stunning. -x-

Texas JennyWren said...

Can you tell us more about this ironing of fusible fibers please? It is GORGEOUS and I have neverf seen this before.