Sunday, 12 April 2009

secret crafter challenge # 27


i can't believe i am still up as i have george and sophie all day and night tomorrow (oops that would be today!!) never mind i can lay in next week, this card is for the secret crafter challenge which is a sketch set by donna, with the addition of chocolate and orange. well i thought that this image would be great and she happens to be carrying a tray of choc chip cookies. she is a whiff of joy stamp gratefully stamped and given to me by a fellow crafting mate. she is called willow with cookies. the rest is from my stash of goodies . i am going to hit the sack now, night night x

14 comments:

jem said...

I love this card, your colours are much more muted than my. I love the image the flowers , all of it.janex

My Little Space said...

Such a pretty card.

Mandy

StampingSeasons said...

Lovley image. Great card

LOUISE said...

Fab card Karen, she has been coloured beautifully. Have a great Easter. Lou x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a fab card - I love how you have combined the colours - and you chose the perfect stamp for that challenge.
Thanks for following my little blog.
xxx

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Lovely card the colours are very different & look fab! x x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Karen, your card is beautiful, love all of the details and colours. Have a great weekend, Heid xxx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Karen - love your image, papers and details. -x-

Jane Carroll said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs Jane x

Jill said...

beautiful card Karen and a great image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the image.

Glenda

Stampin Julie said...

I love your card! Great colours.

Julie

Diane said...

Very pretty card, love the image of the little girl and your papers. Thanks for the lovely comment you left about my card. I enjoyed using brown and orange as well. Diane

Donna said...

Beautiful card Karen, such lovely DP and a great interpretation of the sketch and colour theme. Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x