Friday 15 May 2009

sunday sketch and stamp # 2 & colour create wk 15 (blue and green)


finally a card to post, all the best made plans go to pot!!!! so many interuptions tonight, and i have everyone here tomorrow, hey ho the joy of family.... wouldn't be without them though.
this card is for two challenges the sketch on sunday sketch and stamp and the colour theme on colour create, which is blue and green. the image is one that a blogging buddy gave to me and everything else is from my stash. i hope you have a great weekend happy crafting x

7 comments:

Arianne said...

Great card!
Thank you for playing along with us at SS&S.

Arianne
SS&S-team

Anonymous said...

Cute card, I really like the image x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Karen,
I love this image and your super colouring.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

SemSee said...

What a great card, and fab colours! Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp. x

Mina said...

fab card...I love the image I have this one and it gorgeous to colour...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge xxx

LOUISE said...

Cute card Karen, love the WOJ image. The little buttons are great too. Lou x

Barbara said...

Beautiful card with one of my favorite WOJ stamps. Very lovely! Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Barb
SS&S DT