Wednesday 5 August 2009

stampavie and more challenge # 55 & papertake weekly challenge (4 seasons)


i am really getting into my christmas cards at the moment, want to get a head start as i have so many to make. i am making 2 of each one so it is taking a bit longer than usual. i have combined this one for 2 challenges the first is the sketch for this weeks stampavie and more challenge and the theme on the papertake weekly challenge is 4 seasons. the stamp is a favourite of mine from stampaddicts called ' snowball snowman', i have just cut off his hat. the papers and sentiment i had last year. see you tomorrow, thanks for taking the time to look x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is so great!
I love the image, the snowman looks so cute!!!

Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more.

Hugs Ivi

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Karen, glad to see you are well on your way with the Christmas cards. Love the snowflakes. Lou x

Karen said...

Gorju, just gorjus.

Love Karen x

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab, I love it!

Diana said...

this is just GORGEOUS!!!

I can't believe you're already working on your xmas cards. Oh lordy me I haven't even thought about mine!! Crud!

Sandra said...

Hi Karen....gorgeous Christmas card,love the snowman image you have used and a great take on our sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More,
San x

Anne H. said...

Your Christmas-card is gorgeous!
An adorable image and I love the blue colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Wishcraft said...

Cute card & aren't you organised? I can't think about Christmas yet, even though I probably should! Thanks for the lovely comments on my Just Magnolia card :o) Lisa x

Dawny P said...

This is just so pretty - I love the snowman and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

The snowman looks so cute, love it
Thanks for playing with my Sketch
Hugs, Sonja xx