Wednesday, 9 September 2009

sketch saturday # 67


what a rotten day today has been i have had the headache from hell and it just won't shift, i have taken so many pain killers it is a wonder i haven't overdosed!!!! one of the girls at work asked for a card for her little boy to give his grandad for his birthday friday so i had to get it done tonight. the sketch is the challenge set on sketch saturday, the image is a joanna sheen that my friend stamped and gave to me. for the background paper i stamped 'i love my grandad' with versamark and then used clear embossing powder and heated it. the rest is from my stash. i am off to bed now see you tomorrow and thanks for dropping in x

6 comments:

LOUISE said...

Super card Karen, so beautifully coloured, and the papers are perfect. Hope you are feeling better today. Lou x

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh Karen, I do hope your feeling better, your cards great, I love the image you've used and your colour scheme, I think they'll be very pleased with it x

Hugs Liz x

Ps; Thanks so much for all your lovely comments xx

cats whiskers said...

Morning Karen I do hope you will soon feel better dear. This card is simply adoraBLE, NOW GO AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
hUGS jACQUI X

Liz, said...

Hi,

Headaches suck and I can totally sympathise hope you feel better soon. Fab card by the way.

Liz x

COCO said...

OH beautiful card !!
thank for your participation to my sketch !!!
hugs COCO

Steph said...

Great card, especially love that you've made your own background! Hope you feel better soon x